Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Craig Robinson and Flip Flop Flyin'


I have been following Flip Flop Flyin' since high school. The man behind the website is Craig Robinson. He does a lot of cute and sometimes disarmingly heartbreaking illustrations and mini stories/animations.

Stuff like the Minimoma (the old one...click on the entrance to enter!), his charts, Boy Meets Pixel, and Flipcam are my simple joys in life. I'd recommend giving this site a real chance...looking through all this stuff, it never gets old. And I love how low tech everything is. 

Craig is also a super nice guy. I emailed him once a few years ago to ask him about this vh1 campaign and if it was his or did some body rip his style. He emailed me back saying that yes it was his and gave me kudos for recognizing his stuff. It's kind of amazing how he's made a career out of pixels and I just adore all of it. 






Seriously what are you still doing here?! GO check his site out!

No comments:

Post a Comment