Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Saved By The Buoyancy Of Citrus


This HAS to be Mitch Hedberg inspired. HAS TO BE. If you don't know who Mitch Hedberg is, youtube him. He was a great comedian who was excellent at one liners. Even when the joke wasn't funny, it was funny. 

This is the quote I'm suggesting was the inspiration to this picture by Frank Gannon (if you don't laugh, seriously, youtube Mitch. The way he does his jokes is priceless): 

"(Talking about his drink) Look at all the limes in this god damn thing! This fuckin' thing is tropical! Look at the limes, how they float. That's good news. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I will reach for a lime. Like I'll be water-skiing without a life preserver, people will say "What the fuck?" and I'll pull out a lime, and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus."

1 comment: