Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Movie Morning

It's was only a matter of time until I put this up...even though no one's going to watch it all the way through, I just feel better having this up. 

This morning's video's are the three parts of a documentary about Timothy Leary: The Man Who Turned On America. Basically, he gave LSD to the people in the 60's. Even thought I've never done LSD, the whole history of how LSD came about to be and what it became and how it basically defined a generation fascinates me so I give you guys this.

It's pretty insightful with lots of interviews from people that were actually there and pretty much goes through his entire life time.










Have a good friday!

1 comment:

  1. oh darling, i loved it. thank you for posting this. i never knew come together was about his campaign. good vid!

    ReplyDelete