Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Movie poster redesign

I love limited color palettes. love love love. So I was really excited when I found this set of posters. Olly Moss participated in the Make Something Cool Everyday challenge that is gaining popularity on the internet. These posters are the outcome of that and although I don't like everything in the series, I think these are really really great! 


(I am willing to accept that I like almost everything Indiana Jones related....except for the fourth movie)



I should really look into the create something cool everyday thing. and actually do it. I keep saying "oh, I'll do it next year when I'm out of school" but technically... I should be doing that now regardless. But I'm lazy so I'll say I'll do it next year sans the pressure of school!


No comments:

Post a Comment