Monday, March 23, 2009

Brent Neustifter has quite the last name

I love illustration. Love love love it. Brent Neustifer's drawings are creepy and cute at the same time. I'm really glad I found these wonderfully weird creations. They feel very old school futuristic. Like the creatures from the world Blackwolf led in Wizards. ESPECIALLY the first two. Anyway, enjoy.


 I even enjoy the marker texture. I know it wasn't on purpose and is usually frowned upon but, personally, I like it here. It doesn't feel accidental nor is it too distracting. It's strongest in the background color fill (I've colored an entire 8.5 X 11 sheet of paper using a prisma marker...props to anyone that can fill that up without leaving "marker texture") but I feel it fits. This last guy seems the most different from the rest but I really like him so I added him anyways. I mean... look at that pout!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment