Monday, March 9, 2009

I want to kearn U and I


I love design nerd posters. They're like inside jokes that are very funny and sometimes very important to only a small group of people. I don't know..maybe I'm just lame but I think I am not alone. So here are a few nerdy posters. About design. And such like things that may not be completely about design. (I am very tired so I hope that I'm not only enjoying these things because of lack of sleep but because they are actually funny...)






I remember there being a website that had a whole bunch of these. Basically, the white part is the typeface, the red part is what it says about you/how it feels/what might happen if you use it. Who ever did this did a great job because most of them were pretty funny and pretty true.



Perfect thing to wear on a day you feel like getting shot. 



Ok..this one made me teehee. It's just very ridiculous and I like it. 





Ok, these are obviously starting to be a lot less designy and a lot more teehee-able. But I do like this one. Most because every time I do get the rainbow circle of doom, I think the exact same thing. Nothing too angry and nothing too intelligent just "This sucks" and "stop spinning already" and sometimes " I hate you". 







This last one I just like and happened to find in while I was writing this entry so I decided to share. Plus they made Poland legible so all is good in my book :). 








2 comments:

  1. i call it the beach ball of death or from hell.

    sorry i have nothing more intelligent to add to this blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post!
    i want to give that comic sans shirt to everyone i dislike! =)

    ReplyDelete