Saturday, March 14, 2009

I really enjoy this

Not the design so much but definitely the titles. Very clever. And cute. 
Quiddities. Teehee. You know...P. Diddy's various name changes sometimes can be quite comical...on purpose. On his Twitter, P. Diddy sometimes refers to himself (jokingly) as P. Twitty....and I kind of love that. 


and I might use it as inspiration. 

:)

maybe. Then again maybe not. For right now, I just like it. 

Oh yes, and I twitter. Or tweet? I have yet to utilize my twitter for more interesting means but check me out

3 comments:

  1. What's this about? I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. basically taking their songs/albums/life and making book covers as if they wrote the books about it. The funny part (at least I think so) is that the phrases are turned and made to sound really eloquent and more like they are sociology or philosophy books

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this. but i dont love ptwitty.

    ReplyDelete